25 July 2011

Photography course day 2


I love the way the lecturer talks about the course and how they want us to learn our creative vision, a perfect fit for me. It is a fun day, we are starting to get into the world of photography. I have been introduced to some amazing photographers, especially Todd Hido, I just love his work.


Check out this http://www.toddhido.com/ and have a look at his homes at night. The photos have a real feel to them that I aspire to create myself.

And the story of Vivien Maler who took so many photos without the intention of printing them, We learnt about intention too, and random glimpses and anticipated moments. Photos that are staged and unstaged.

Today I took my first photo with the new lens in class. I wanted to see if I could capture anything of my class mates, got one good shot that I will use in the assignment for Friday.



No comments: