25 July 2011

Photography course Day 3


Wanted to take photos on the bus but the light was so bad that I had to shoot with high ISO and low shutter, not even one photo has any potential. Still would like to do it, maybe some shoots shooting really low and along the corridor with maybe a person that catches your eye.

Arrive at 277 and see the dog, I like that the lead for the dog is the same colour as the flowers on the tree but I cant get the angle to include both in the shot, bugger.

Then shooting on the escalator, again poor light so use the high seting for ISO, boy do the images look grainy, maybe make then old school black and white, will have play with them to see if I can get anything unusable.

Guy sitting in the chair is last shot before I get told by security guard that I can’t take photos in the mall…

Class was good, got to understand some technical aspects that I hadn’t known before. Liked looking at the photos and some are amazing. Little disheartened with what to take photos of and with bad weather I decided on taking photos of dinner and the fire we had last night.

No comments: