18 November 2011

The final entry for the course

Well the video doesn't show the images very well, and you can't see the text. Here are all the images in JPG format. But really to do them justice they need to be seen in print. This can be done at the Epsom library until the 2nd of December.

The course has been everything I wanted. I started not knowing how other photographers works was better than mine, and what I needed to improve on. Since then I have learnt to be more patient, to take my time with a photo, come back if necessary and wait for the right light. I have dabbled in areas that I never thought I would. My level of confidence has risen dramatically and I feel I am more able to cope with situations I get into to make an image. I know my camera more intimately, and have a craft I can build on to tell the stories I want to.

Here are the images that are the final portfolio.























Enjoy...

No comments: