16 November 2011

Final shots and starting to edit.

I had to start editing and after spending hours with around 90 photos I had it down to just 24. But I still needed something else, I didn't have everything I needed. An extra night of shooting and only 10 days before the portfolio is due, but it was worth it.



At Wynyard quarter there are these water reed ponds. At high tide, and with a good sunset something beautiful can be captured.


Simon had told me about how the moonlight does weird things, so I wanted to see what I could do with it. Here is my first venture into shooting the moon. It was very tricky to get the exposure right.




This shot is one of my favourites. I had taken a number of shots that I really liked, and I was standing there enjoying just being, breathing in the experience. As I was enjoying the moment I glanced at the dark sea, and noticed how the light from a motorway light was casting ripples. I wondered how it would look in a photo.

It looked good.




No comments: