17 November 2011

Presentation and portfolio

With around 30 images to work with to get my final 15 I started to think about how I would present them. The idea of a photographic folder didn't appeal yet it would make it easy. I looked online and talked with a friend who did weddings. I found some amazing high quality portfolios but they were very expensive. Here is a site that was recommended to me.

http://www.queensberry.com/albums/digital-flushmount/


The only problem with these is the cost. Getting an album and then getting the photos printed professionally would cost hundreds of dollars, outside my budget. I looked at how I could print at a lower cost and decided that it would be the most cost effective to print to my own Epson R2880. Even with buying 25 sheets of quality A3 paper would cost around $80, but this worked out to around $5 a print, cheap compared to a pro lab, or even Harvey Norman. Yet it was still too expensive...

No comments: