15 November 2011

My shot list

I decided I needed a plan, a shot list that would make a portfolio of Auckland. I wanted to capture the everyday places, not the fantastic sunsets, or seascapes, but the everyday that Aucklander's take for granted. I had some shots of Cornwall Park that showed the park in a different light, the misty look. after some thought I came up with a plan and went on a recky to visit the places and get ideas on the shots I would take. It took a couple of days but finally I had a shot list. Here it is;

1. Devonport wharf at - sunset
2. Cornwall park early morning - sunrise
3. Herne Bay jetty and around the small bays - sunset
4. New walkway along motorway and Victoria park tunnel - night
5. Wynyard Quarter around the containers - sunset and sunrise
6. Under Harbour Bridge from first turn off after bridge heading north - sunrise and sunset

These areas are where I feel comfortable, I feel that they have a story that I can capture in a photo. My only worry is will I have enough time to make the photos and then edit and print them....

No comments: