17 November 2011

More presentation woes

I thought "yes Trade Me will have the answer" and I started searching for a photographic portfolio. I found the $17 plastic A3 folder but too cheap and it wouldn't do my prints justice.

I started to think maybe I should just put them in a box with white gloves. Mount each image on card and have them loose in a box. But where would I get the box? Simon had some ideas and I thought of talking an ordinary cardboard box and applying a textured coating to make it pop.

But after a few days I came back to the portfolio, I wanted a book to capture a moment in time in my progress as a photographer, and something to remember Auckland by. I looked at book binding but again I came up with the cost issue, but the quality of some of them is beautiful.

http://www.barbaraschmelzer.com/books/tuibrandplan.php

I never asked how much, these will have to wait.

so back to Trade Me and I found a simple black card A3 folder. They could even put one of my prints in the cover. This was going to cost around $40 then the prints on top, still too expensive...

No comments: