15 November 2011

Final portfolio for the end of the course

With the last four weeks of the course here and a final portfolio of 12-15 images to be produced the first thing I wanted to do was go back over all the photos I had taken. There are over 2000, but I have noticed that I take a lot less photos now, and the quality is a lot more. A good reflection of what I have been getting out of the course.

I decided for this part of the course that I would not do any more research around photographers. Having done so much on the last part I thought it was time to focus more on the actual making of photos, from making the photograph, to editing and photoshop work.

I spent a few hours going through my library of images and it became apparent that I had a few good landscapes, so to build on these for my portfolio seemed a good idea. Here are a few of the landscapes I have taken that I like.





No comments: