29 December 2010

27th and 28th December

A couple of days of pottering around, being with family sums up these days. I have started reading a book around perception, and funnily enough it is tied into psychology and how we perceive the world. Did you know that when we blink it is not just to moisten our eye but it is also when we complete a thought. Just watch someone who is really angry and focused on a single thought, they don't blink.

I have made friends with a earthquake shitzo cat called Crooked Tail. Her nerves are a bit frayed and doesn't respond well to loud noises. Yet I have managed to have her sleep on my bed, helps me get through the lonely nights while Niki is away. Funny thing having a partner that I am deeply in love with, I love having the time to myself and being able to do things when I feel like it, yet I really miss her and get lonely. I only have to survive until Friday night..

I have started using the video on the camera, got a proper mic for it, and realising that shooting video is a whole new ball game to shooting stills....

No comments: