17 December 2010

Friday 18th December

I am actually entering a blog on the day the date indicates. We woke up to an overcast sky and sandflies. You may think this would be depressing, but no. I could do without the sandflies but the weather made our only option for the day rest. We all needed it. We have spent the day getting up late, having breakfast made for us. The kids have watched TV and played games, walked a dog that I think actually walked them and made friends with Ashley and Jock. I have read books and caught up on this and Matthew has managed to edit the photos to date.
We will have to include this place as a cafe too not only as a place we stayed because the best coffee we have had for a while came to us at the hands of Jock. Not only that but they have an addition that I would not usually recommend. A mysterious friend created the Love Source which is a spicy syrup. It was added to my coffee and although a purist I enjoyed it greatly. Watch this space.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That naughty Jock! I'm missing his coffees. Nothing here in the US to match. Mike, Jock's dad in California.