31 December 2010

Last day of the year

I have been frantically orgaising accomodation for the last part of the journey. There have been those who have left their manners and kindness locked away and that has caused a few tears. I understand that it is a busy time of year and by no means am expecting something for nothing. However a simple 'no' would suffice, perhaps even 'no thankyou'.
Ruby and I are flying to meet the lovely Matthew in Wellington to continue the journey. He is travelling up by car and then Interisland Ferry as we speak. We have spoken and he is doing cafes on the way. This is great fun and hard work all rolled up together.
My big YAY!! goes out to Athol and Lorraine Potterill at Asure Macy's Motor Inn and Conference Centre. Not only because they are hosting us in Tauranga, but because of their enthusiam and positive energy. Just what I needed at this stage of the game. Thanks

No comments: