17 October 2011

Final touch Up

The final steps before the images can go off to print, sharpen each image. It makes a difference, especially in the fine detail of some of the cloth. Make sure my colour across the images go together. There was a little   touch up work with the two images of the doll with the jump suit. A final review of the images zoomed in for any imperfections that need removing. Of course sometimes an imperfection is best left in, and some I did. Are all the images the right size, is the colour space the same (1998 Adobe RGB) and the resolution.

Yes I am happy they are all ready for print. A renaming to make sure my name is associated with each images and save as TIFF without layers and I am good to go. All that's left is to write up the presentation for Friday, oh and think of a title as I don't like the original so watch this space.

Here are the final selection of edited images that will be printed.



Of course I had to have a little play with some filters and came up with a look that I quite liked, but in the end I decided they were going to look better printed without the filter.

Here are the images with a bleach bypass filter added.



So what do you think...

No comments: