18 October 2011

Just when I thought it was all over

Having spent hours yesterday doing all the work to be ready for print, today I could relax and work on the word document for my presentation. BUT, and I say a big but, I decided to show people the filtered version of my images (the ones I am NO going to print).

To my dismay they loved them and I was faced with the decision, do I panic to try to redo the images I had already packaged up, with only 5 minutes to cut off?

Of course I like a challenge so I raced home, found the original images, applied the filter and after setting up  a drop box (something I had not done before) I had them uploaded and ready for Delwyn to get for printing. I sent an email and by the end of the day she had them and I could once again relax...

Life is not meant to be easy, and as Niki said, you just have to relax into it.. Either that or go crazy.

No comments: