10 September 2011

Portfolio - Community

My Friday presentation went well. I achieved what I wanted to and was pleased with the results. I made sure that I had done the edit early so the images I was going to work with were already decided on. I learnt a lot of new tricks from Meighan around using Photoshop and on Thursday I went through all the images and tidied them up. The ones I selected for community are all from Cornwall Park, my local community. With leaving Auckland at the end of the year I wanted to capture my local community and as I jog through Cornwall Park every other day this is one of them.

I spent some time looking at sharpening the images but it really didn't seem to make any difference. I played with contrast and curves and finally nailed it with a little adjustment to the hue and saturation. If course I did all this on separate layers, I have now officially got the importance of layers.

Here are the images






They are supposed to be viewed from left to right in a series, but the blog won't do that.

No comments: