1 September 2011

Mid Week Cornwall Park

Natasha and I went to Cornwall Park on Wednesday, I will a borrowed 70 - 300 mm zoom. Boy does it make a difference how close I can get to what I want to photo. Also I love how it compresses the image so while I was shooting receding lines they look better. Of course the down side is that it is very easy to be lazy and not move around to shoot at different positions.

It was interesting being with another photographer and seeing that they "see " the world differently. Natasha would stop and shoot something that had caught her eye. I would have to look closely and see how she was seeing it.

I got into a groove and when this happens there are always some good shots, I can feel a rhythm, a connection to the essence of life, and this is what inspires my.

Have a look at these









No comments: